2014年8月20日星期三

HH0-350練習問題、HH0-380最新な問題集

HH0-350認定試験の準備をするために、JPexam の専門家たちは彼らの豊富な知識と実践を生かして特別なトレーニング資料を研究しました。JPexam のHitachiのHH0-350問題集はあなたが楽に試験に受かることを助けます。JPexam のHitachiのHH0-350練習テストはHH0-350試験問題と解答、 HH0-350 問題集、HH0-350 書籍やHH0-350勉強ガイドに含まれています。

JPexamがIT認証試験対策ツールのサイトで開発した問題集はとてもIT認証試験の受験生に適用します。JPexamが提供した研修ツールが対応性的なので君の貴重な時間とエネルギーを節約できます。

JPexamのHH0-350試験参考書は他のHH0-350試験に関連するする参考書よりずっと良いです。これは試験の一発合格を保証できる問題集ですから。この問題集の高い合格率が多くの受験生たちに証明されたのです。JPexamのHH0-350問題集は成功へのショートカットです。この問題集を利用したら、あなたは試験に準備する時間を節約することができるだけでなく、試験で楽に高い点数を取ることもできます。

HH0-350試験番号:HH0-350問題集
試験科目:HITACHI DATA SYSTEMS CERTIFIED SPECIALIST -NAS ARCHITECT
最近更新時間:2014-08-20
問題と解答:全60問 HH0-350 資格問題集
100%の返金保証。1年間の無料アップデート。

>>詳しい紹介はこちら

 
HH0-380試験番号:HH0-380問題集
試験科目:Hitachi Data Systems Architect - Business Continuity
最近更新時間:2014-08-20
問題と解答:全101問 HH0-380 全真問題集
100%の返金保証。1年間の無料アップデート。

>>詳しい紹介はこちら

 

JPexamはきみのIT夢に向かって力になりますよ。HitachiのHH0-350の認証そんなに人気があって、JPexamも君の試験に合格するために全力で助けてあげて、またあなたを一年の無料なサービスの更新を提供します。明日の成功のためにJPexamを選らばましょう。

JPexamのHH0-350問題集の超低い価格に反して、 JPexamに提供される問題集は最高の品質を持っています。そして、もっと重要なのは、JPexamは質の高いサービスを提供します。望ましい問題集を支払うと、あなたはすぐにそれを得ることができます。JPexamのサイトはあなたが最も必要なもの、しかもあなたに最適な試験参考書を持っています。HH0-350問題集を購入してから、また一年間の無料更新サービスを得ることもできます。一年以内に、あなたが持っている資料を更新したい限り、JPexamは最新バージョンのHH0-350問題集を捧げます。JPexamはあなたに最大の利便性を与えるために全力を尽くしています。

HitachiのHH0-350認定試験はIT職員が欠くことができない認証です。IT職員のキャリアと関連しますから。 HitachiのHH0-350試験トレーニング資料は受験生の皆さんが必要とした勉強資料です。JPexamのトレーニング資料は受験生が一番ほしい唯一なトレーニング資料です。JPexamのHitachiのHH0-350試験トレーニング資料を手に入れたら、試験に合格することができるようになります。

購入前にお試し,私たちの試験の質問と回答のいずれかの無料サンプルをダウンロード:http://www.jpexam.com/HH0-380_exam.html

NO.1 You want to restart the Hitachi Command Suite (HCS) services running on a Windows server.
Which tool would you use?
A. Windows Services panel
B. HCS GUI
C. CLI command "hcmdssrv"
D. Windows Task Manager
Answer: C

Hitachi参考書   HH0-380短期   HH0-380   HH0-380日記   HH0-380短期

NO.2 Which two statements regarding the Hitachi Dynamic Link Manager Least I/O and Least Block
algorithms are true? (Choose two.)
A. The Least I/O and Least Block algorithms redirect the I/Os to a single path determined by the
algorithms.
B. The Least I/O and Least Block algorithms redirect the I/Os to a pair of paths determined by the
algorithms.
C. The Extended Least I/O and Extended Least Block algorithms distribute sequential I/Os to a set of
paths and random I/Os to another set ofpaths.
D. The Extended Least I/O and Extended Least Block algorithms distribute I/Os to paths depending
on whether the I/O involves sequential orrandom access.
Answer: A,D

Hitachi種類   HH0-380短期   HH0-380

NO.3 You want to monitor the storage capacity used by an application. Which feature of Hitachi
Device Manager would you use to achieve this?
A. device groups
B. host groups
C. logical groups
D. application groups
Answer: C

Hitachi   HH0-380受験記   HH0-380   HH0-380合格率

NO.4 Which two operations would be performed on a VSP using the Element Manager feature of
Hitachi Device Manager? (Choose two.)
A. Change the ports settings of a storage system.
B. Define tiering policies for Hitachi Tiered Storage Manager.
C. Access external storage management functions.
D. Launch the maintenance procedure for Customer Replaceable Parts.
Answer: A,C

Hitachi   HH0-380日記   HH0-380入門   HH0-380合格点   HH0-380練習

NO.5 A storage manager needs to add a new server to the Hitachi Device Manager (HDvM)
database. As an alternative to running a host scan, which two actions are available to discover and
identify the new server? (Choose two.)
A. Use the Host Data Collector.
B. Install HDvM Agent on the host.
C. Execute the AddNewHost CLI command.
D. Run the Import Hosts utility.
Answer: A,B

Hitachi練習問題   HH0-380合格率   HH0-380   HH0-380会場

NO.6 A customer has concerns about high availability and single-point failure for their VSP
environment and they are planning to implement a multi-pathing software. Which two Hitachi
Dynamic Link Manager (HDLM) features will assist this customer? (Choose two.)
A. HDLM automatically redirects I/O operations to alternate paths if a failure occurs.
B. The HDLM server monitors the client hosts' multi-pathing agents and redirects I/Os to an
available path if a path failure occurs.
C. HDLM collects path error information and preventively sets a path offline if the error threshold is
exceeded.
D. When a failed path becomes available,HDLM places the recovered path back online.
Answer: A,D

Hitachi種類   HH0-380問題集   HH0-380スクール   HH0-380

NO.7 On a server with intensive sequential I/O profile, you have set Extended Round Robin within
Hitachi Dynamic Link Manager. Which two benefits result from implementing this algorithm?
(Choose two.)
A. tracks preloaded to cache
B. blocks held permanent in Read Cache
C. no tracks preloading on the system
D. efficient cache usage on the storage system
Answer: A,D

Hitachi講座   HH0-380教材   HH0-380過去   HH0-380書籍

NO.8 How does a storage administrator obtain the Hitachi Device Manager (HDvM) CLI software?
A. Install it from the Hitachi Command Suite DVD.
B. Install the RAID Manager/CCI software.
C. Download it from the HDvM server.
D. Download the HDvM CLI license.
Answer: C

Hitachi体験   HH0-380費用   HH0-380学習   HH0-380   HH0-380受験記   HH0-380

没有评论:

发表评论